Sunday, September 14, 2008

Udpate on Konnan's lawsuit against TNA

In one of my earlier blogs on Aug. 31, I discussed how former Total Non-stop Action (TNA) wrestler Charles "Konnan" Ashenoff had filed a lawsuit against TNA wrestling. I also discussed my feelings about Ashenoff and the lawsuit itself, which I believe was and still is frivolous.

Apparently, I am not alone in my thinking as Ashenoff lost round-one of his lawsuit. Reported by PWInsider.com this weekend, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas threw-out Ashenoff's case of a trademark infringement claim on the Latin American Xchange (LAX) name, which Ashenoff claimed he came up with, as well as the LAX logo, hand-signs and worked with TNA theme music developer Dale Oliver on the LAX theme music.

I said it before and I'll continue saying it....Ashenoff is wrestling's version of Jesse Jackson, always crying and screaming "Racism" whenever things don't go his way or to his liking and I am honestly sick and tired of him.

It's not TNA's fault or anyone else's fault other than Ashenoff that his career in the United States has been a bust and that he never achieved the stardom in the States as he did in Mexico. If Ashenoff wants to blame someone for his bust of a career in the States, he needs to take a long look in the mirror and he will see who is to blame.

It takes more than wearing your pants half-way down your rear, throwing a shoe at someone, hitting someone with a "loaded" sock and mumbling a bunch of garbage no one understands in your promo to become a big-time player/star in the States.

Ashenoff needs to take a piece of advice from Randy Savage's hip-hop album and "Be A Man" instead of a little punk-ass b****!

No comments: