Monday, November 17, 2008

My favorite Survivor Series intro of all-time

With one of the traditional World Wrestling Entertainment [WWE] pay-per-views coming up this Sunday in Survivor Series, I thought I would share with you my favorite Survivor Series intro of all-time via YouTube.

The clip below is from the 1989 Survivor Series event, at which time I was five-years old and remember watching the event with all my relatives at my uncle's house. This was the time when wrestling was excellent and still believable as one did not know everything the wrestlers did to create their magic.

What I love about this clip is that the introduction itself gets any fan pumped up for the event, even though the event happened nearly two decades ago! As for the event itself, I still say this is the best Survivor Series event, top-to-bottom, in the history of Survivor Series, with the original event from 1987 coming in a close second.


No comments: